Territory Account Manager
We have an immediate need for a tech savvy Territory Account Manager with Cannabis experience (strongly preferred) to join our USA field sales team.
As a Territory Sales leader, you represent the face of Agnetix. Sales is fundamental to spreading awareness, driving growth, and capitalizing on opportunity. The Territory Account Manager is a self- starter well adept at partnering internally with cross-functional teams to ensure our customers realize their horticulture lighting projects as well as our goals.
Your focus will be to develop new business with potential clients and partners within your defined geography. You will concurrently build and maintain a network of connectors and complementary partners that can strengthen our chances of realizing a sale. Both sole source indoor chambers and supplemental light greenhouses will be target facilities, including both Cannabis and food cultivators.
We are the world’s most powerful and efficient IOT-enabled LED horticulture lighting company with an innovative platform that reduces facility operational costs by up to 70% and provides real-time visibility to critical grow metrics for actionable, real time, data driven commercial cultivation. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate to join our company currently on a stratospheric growth trajectory.
- Learn, understand, and be able to competently explain the Agnetix platform
- Utilize proactive prospecting strategies to identify and track new sales opportunities including inbound lead follow-up, networking to reach known targets, and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Conduct extensive “pre-qual” client research to understand potential clients’ goals, objectives and challenges
- Become an expert at leveraging the company’s sales tools to create powerful and professional proposals aligning the customer’s vision with our platform – including hardware, software and technical services based on each customer’s unique requirements
- Demonstrate the Agnetix lighting solution one-on-one to potential clients, and at local industry events, including presenting and supporting local networking events, and groups
- Independently manage the full sales cycle; from initial prospecting to signed contracts, through to delivery and commissioning of the Agnetix platform and remain in position for ongoing account management and support as needed post deployment
- Drive total customer satisfaction by partnering with management and customer service to deliver and improve on the total solution. Exceed customers’ expectations along the way to ensure accurate order placement, on-time delivery, and represent the customers’ needs internally as they arise
- Provide timely and accurate updates on all activities through the Company’s CRM systems, including up to date sales forecasting
- Investigate and report on competitor products, promotions and sales strategies. Maintain a strong competitive understanding, then highlight Agnetix innovation and differentiated value as the obvious solution for the customer
- Be a strong ambassador, evangelist, and influencer for the Agnetix brand, creating awareness in our target markets, always maintaining a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Participate regularly in company meetings and marketing activities (e.g., industry trade shows)
- Continually build your knowledge base and be a subject matter expert not only in our platform, but in ancillary systems by participating in educational opportunities online and elsewhere.
- Expand your personal and professional networks through referrals and by participating in industry organizations
- Provide input to continually improve the overall sales process and tools.
- Partner with marketing to cultivate industry intelligence and exploration of new customers
You are a bold, resourceful self-starter with knack for adding value in unexpected places. You live and breathe our company values and come equipped with the following competencies:
- Horticultural experience, preferably in sales/customer relations management in the controlled growing environment sectors
- Experience in developing business with customers with an above average skill set in sales relations
- History of managing sales from a remote /distance environment
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills – both internal and external
- Positive attitude as a team player and eager to achieve excellent business results
- Reliable, able to work independently, punctual, structured, and looking for a longer-term position
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with spreadsheets, functional databases, CRM, enterprise wide software applications, and Microsoft Office suite
- Must be organized with strong time management, analytical, creative, and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects to completion and within deadlines
- Experience setting up product trials
- Capable of pivoting priorities as needed in a dynamic new business venture environment
- Motivated and ambitious, acting with a strong sense of urgency
- Acts as a humble, candid, and respectful member of the team
- Ability to travel as needed to support all sales and client needs within assigned territory
Qualified candidates encouraged to apply: email@example.com